via TODAYS HYPE
TH: What are your top 5 Nike SB shoes?
Nicky: Damn, that’s really really hard. I usually break it down by low or high. But my top 5 SB of all time would have to be:
5. Unkle Dunks - It’s THE best pink shoe in my opinion. The black and white is a perfect contrast, and I love Futura’s work, not to mention Unkle’s music. It’s just one of the coolest hightops out there.
4. Red Supreme Blazers - I love the red quilted leather and the gold accents. That’s enough to put them in my top 5.
3. Freddy Krueger Dunk - I love the theme and inspiration, and how it was translated onto a shoe. I love the story and history behind it, and “Nightmare on Elm Street” is my favorite horror movie of all time. Hands down.
2. Lau Janoskis - A simple everyday shoe.
1. Tiffany Dunk - in my opinion, the best looking shoe. In regards to material choice, color blocking, and overall look. Can go with anything. DS or beat condition, they still look great. And it just so happens, my girlfriend’s name is Tiffany.
Page 1 of 131
← Newer • Older →